1. We want our parents to be well fed without being concerned with the needs of their children.
2. We desire to see the children being nurtured and disciplined in a way that they will understand how much Jesus loves them and wants to know them personally.
In our children’s ministry we have a vision: We want to teach our children to love the Lord with all their minds, with all their hearts, and with all their souls. In doing this, they develop a healthy sense of self-respect as well as respect for others. They learn giving, compassion, sharing, and how to guide their lives by the Word of God.
In order to implement this vision, we need your help.
1. Make sure your children come to class with a satisfied tummy, empty bladder, and happy hearts ready and willing to learn about Jesus.
2. Sign-in. Parents must sign their child/children in before leaving them with the teachers. Please have your children signed in no later than 9:30 a.m. so class can begin on time.
3. Disruptive behavior. We believe that it is the parent’s responsibility to discipline their child. Should a child become disruptive in class, the parent will be notified and called out of service to deal with the child.
4. Children with contagious conditions, i.e. (coughs, cold, flu, runny nose, lice, fever, or any symptoms that indicate the child is contagious) will not be able to be checked in. Should a child become ill during the class time, parents will be notified and called out of service.
It is for the safety of the children, consideration of others and not to inconvenience the parents that we request your cooperation. We want to again emphasize that the Children’s Ministry is a support to our families. You are the ones that God has given the responsibility to show your children the way to Him. We encourage you to read Deuteronomy 6:5-9 for additional insight on biblical, parental responsibility, for they are the future of His church.
If you have any further questions or desire to get involved to get involved in the Children’s Ministry, contact Pastor Clayton at the church office, (808) 625-0155.
…and that from childhood you have known the sacred writings which are able to give you wisdom that leads to salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
2 Timothy 3:15